Snapping Out of the Dream- 6.21.19

On this morning, I awoke at 6:00 AM from a dream that was more than "dream." I am convinced that there is truth in what I experienced, what I saw, and things to come. But I will let you decide for yourself...

I was in a lab room. White walls, empty space. I sat, fastened to chair with my arms strapped on each side. My brain was hooked up to multiple machines including a monitor that ran wires to my head. It appeared that these scientists were monitoring my brain activity and searching for something more. I was being studied, from behind a glass, by a few men in long white coats. I was sitting there, in front of a large screen that appeared to play a montage of events "to come." The images showed acts of war, and in one scene, I recalled seeing President Donald Trump. It was as if they were force feeding me these images or downloading them into my brain. Perhaps, they were also testing for something deeper, like my consciousness.
    All of a sudden, I awoke from whatever ‘trance’ I was in with a large deep breath, as if I had just come up to the surface for the first time. I immediately realized what was happening to me. I looked around the room for as long as I possibly could to capture as much information as possible. In that moment, as I shook my arms from those fasteners, I heard one of the scientists yell, "Now! Do it now!" I had become conscious and fully aware of what was happening and they subdued it with a push of a button that injected my left eye with a very large needle.

I awoke from my husband’s alarm clock. As intense as it was, I immediately fell back asleep only to return to this place...this lab that did not change in any aspect. Except now, I was not in my body, but I could see my body.. clearly, with my head slouched to the side, and needle in my eye. I floated around like a ghost and could see everything they were doing, but they couldn’t see me. As I motioned into the room where they controlled these screens from their command center, I realized that they were aware that I was in the room, but more importantly, they were aware that I was aware (of them). I can clearly recall their faces...

I woke up due to a noise my husband was making. At this point, I knew I was going back. I had to.

When I “re-entered,” the setting was no longer the same. In fact, there were at least three different realities occurring simultaneously. The images that I viewed in the room, were now the same images playing on televisions…

In one reality, I was a young woman in the 60s, standing outside a storefront watching these images play out on the televisions that were on display. In another sequence, I was a little girl, sitting on a shaggy carpet watching a television-tube in the living room. It appeared to be the 80s and I was perhaps 4 years old…
And yet, in another sequence, it appeared to be present day, where I was in a sports pub of sorts and the images came on in the various flat screen televisions that hung on the walls...and this all seemed to be happening simultaneously. I remember becoming aware that I had already seen those images in the lab and began to tell those near me that this had already happened. And that in this “dream” I saw them plugging these images into my mind. A woman said, “Oh, but it’s just a dream.” It immediately reminded me that it wasn’t at all a dream, but some sort of technology that was being used to deceive us into thinking our dreams are just that and nothing more.

Comments

Popular Posts